Bloomberg Tax has just launched Advantage, a new suite of software solutions for tax and accounting professionals. The Advantage tax suite covers processes related to fixed assets, federal and state taxes, Net Operating Losses (NOLs), provision analysis, and sales and use tax rates.
Advantage provides businesses with an easier, more effective way to manage corporate tax and accounting processes. Users are able to track projects, manage documents, and collaborate with internal and external teams to improve financial controls through task automation and risk management. The platform approach allows businesses to keep up with the changing tax landscape − enhancements and updates can be rolled out simultaneously.
Advantage is a way for companies to engage in greater collaboration across accounting, compliance, and audit functions. This increased visibility supports more informed decision-making, reduces redundancies, and improves how tax work gets done.
Key Features and Benefits of Advantage
- Access. Easy access to our award-winning corporate products: Bloomberg Tax Fixed Assets™, State Tax Analyzer™, and Sales Tax Rates™, plus forms and workflow tools.
- Automation. Automatic legislative updates help you stay ahead of tax law changes, eliminating the need to navigate complex business regulations and corporate tax rate changes yourself.
- Centralization. Centralized tax and accounting data eliminates redundancy and provides professionals with the ability to perform multiyear, multi-jurisdiction, and multi-entity analysis.
- Administrative Controls. Streamlined administration provides tighter controls over security and accessibility policies.
- Financial Controls. Improved financial controls through spreadsheets, versioning, and audit trails reduce statement risk.
See It All with Advantage
As a corporate tax and accounting software suite, Advantage lets you see it all. Enjoy improved visibility with forward and backward views of your entire tax landscape for strategic decision-making and streamlined processes that free up staff for higher-value work.
Learn more about Advantage at www.bloombergtaxtech.com/advantage