Estate & Gift Tax 709 Preparer™
Prepare 709s with confidence
Complete gift tax returns faster and with greater confidence. Estate & Gift Tax 709 Preparer lets you streamline form preparation and automatically perform computations with accuracy.Free Trial
Simplify preparation of IRS Form 709 and related forms with Bloomberg Tax’s renowned tax expertise and automatic, up-to-date calculations. Get the right result every time — even for more complex situations such as splitting gifts and generation-skipping transfers.
- Enter information only once with Smart Data Entry™ and have it post to all appropriate places
- Don’t miss a thing with alerts that let you instantly identify and fix any missing or erroneous data
- Gain peace of mind with built-in and up-to-date Bloomberg Tax expertise
- Customize your work with templates, reporting options, and user preferences
Help Clients Achieve Charitable Aspirations with Proactive Estate Tax Planningview now
"“For professionals with high-net-worth clients, the 706 Preparer and 709 Preparer are must-have components to their compliance arsenals.”
Produce a ready-to-file IRS Form 709 in far less time. Automated calculations and totals are carried to all the applicable places on the form, giving you more time to focus on other value-added services.
- Speed through data entry with user-friendly screens
- Move gift entries easily from one part of Schedule A to another
- Import program data from previous years and data from current and prior-year returns
- Automatically calculate and import split gifts with a spouse
Estate & Gift Tax 709 Preparer gives you accurate and unique computations according to the latest tax laws, including:
- Annual exclusion automatically allocates to each gift according to IRS instructions
- Donee Worksheet tracks donee information, total gift amounts, and annual exclusion used
- Gift taxes for taxable gifts made in current and prior periods
- Split gifts with a spouse and import gifts made by a spouse from another Bloomberg Tax 709 Preparer tax return
- Links marital deduction gifts to a U.S. citizen spouse or allocates annual exclusion for gifts to a non-citizen spouse
- Charitable deduction gifts
- Special QTIP Election (Sec. 2652(a)(3))
- Election Out of QTIP Treatment of Annuities (Sec. 2523(f)(6))
- Generation-Skipping Tax (GST) Transfers
Training and support
Get up to speed with our free demonstrations and NASBA-CPE-accredited training classes for Estate & Gift Tax 709 Preparer.
Free, unlimited technical support helps you succeed and get the most out this powerful tool. Staffed with knowledgeable, on-site Bloomberg Tax employees (many of whom are attorneys and CPAs), our world-class customer support provides both program expertise and an understanding of the real-world tax and accounting issues you’re facing.
To try Estate and Gift Tax 709 Preparer™ free for 30 days, complete the form below.
This trial version has some limitations, including:
- A sample watermark across printed forms. *Only sample files provided with the trial can be opened and retrieved.
You will receive an email with instructions to download your free 30-day trial.
Questions? Contact us at 800.424.2938
Charitable giving is on the rise. Complete the form to read this white paper today to learn how to help your clients meet thier goals.
Thank you for registering to download the white paper, Help Clients Achieve Charitable Aspirations with Proactive Estate Tax Planning. Download today.
Please call us at 800.424.2938 if you have any questions. One of our Bloomberg Tax Technology sales specialists will be happy to assist you.