Income Tax Planner™
Offer year-end, year-round tax planning
Accurately project estimated tax payments, capital gains, and taxes for resident and multiple nonresident states. Plan for tax implications all year resulting from marriage, Roth conversions, stock sales, and other events using Income Tax Planner, the leading tax planning software. With a proven track record of being first-to-market, you can rest assured that the latest tax law has been incorporated. Income Tax Planner does the work for you, with greater efficiency and accuracy than spreadsheets, tax prep software, or traditional financial planning packages.Attend a Demo
Create accurate, professional, and effective plans that help your clients reduce tax liabilities and make wise decisions. Easily model and navigate complex tax scenarios. Use Bloomberg Tax’s renowned tax expertise, up-to-date calculations, in-depth analytics, projections, and more to plan the best course of action for your clients’ tax, investment, and retirement planning.
- Rely on the most trusted, widely used tax planning software in the business
- Take advantage of seven different modes of analysis
- Create projections for year end, quarterly, and multiple years, for up to 20 years
- Choose the Web version with secure, anywhere, anytime access
Increase Billable Hours with Value-Added Tax PlanningView More
“Income Tax Planner is one of the most powerful and comprehensive planning systems available, providing extensive features … and giving professionals a wide array of planning and projection tools.”
Turn up the productivity with strategic tax planning. Income Tax Planner does the heavy lifting for you with time-saving wizards and tools, along with automated calculations and analysis. Just specify the variables you want to model — capital gains, estate tax, farm income, retirement, phase-outs, and more — and get instant results and insight into which strategy is most tax advantageous for your client.
- Trust our built-in expertise to accurately interpret and apply the latest tax laws
- Save time and prevent errors with comprehensive calculations back to 1987
- Import client data from multiple, tax-preparation software packages, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Jump-start your planning with Sample Plans, pre-populated templates (Web version)
“Has definitely paid for itself, in client satisfaction and tax savings.”
Plan the future with your clients. Whether you’re a CPA, financial planner, or wealth management professional, you can easily show your clients the impact of different scenarios with side-by-side views and insightful presentations.
- Eliminate unwanted surprises with a multiyear view of client tax situations
- Show the value of your plan with easy-to-produce letters, graphs, and reports
- Use the optional Fifty State Planner for calculations of federal and all resident states, New York City, Washington D.C., and multiple nonresident states
“Income Tax Planner enables me to give my clients clarity and vision. When I project a year’s taxes, I use it rather than plugging in a specific rate, so I know the real tax.”
Training and support
Get up to speed and be immediately productive with program tutorials and our NASBA CPE-accredited training classes for Income Tax Planner.
Free, unlimited technical support helps you succeed and get the most out of this powerful tool. Staffed with knowledgeable, on-site Bloomberg Tax employees (many of whom are attorneys and CPAs), our world-class customer support provides both program expertise and an understanding of the real-world tax and accounting issues you’re facing.
To sign up for a live product demonstration of Income Tax Planner™, complete the form below.
Thank you for requesting a product demo. A Bloomberg Tax Technology representative will contact you to schedule your demo.
Questions? Contact us at 800.424.2938
To try Income Tax Planner Web™ free for 15-days, complete the form below.
You will receive an email with instructions to download your free 15-day trial.
Questions? Contact us at 800.424.2938
Thank you for requesting our white paper. Download your PDF file today.
Please call us at 800.424.2938 if you have any questions. One of our Bloomberg Tax Technology sales specialists will be happy to assist you.