SuperForm Tax Forms Software
Convenient web access to any form, any time with the #1 best-selling tax forms software – SuperForm® Tax Forms. It’s the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and easy-to-use source of calculating federal, state, and local tax forms and instructions.
SuperForm Tax Forms does what tax prep packages and government websites cannot – provide access to virtually every federal, state, and local form you'll ever need so you’re always able to complete the job and meet tight deadlines.
- 17,000+ calculating forms: Interactive, calculating forms (not just PDFs) for individual tax, corporate tax, S corporations, partnership, estate tax, gift tax, trusts, fiduciary, exempt organization, sales & use tax, payroll, informational filings, and more
- 20+ years of archives
- Robust taxpayer and preparer profiles
- Automatic updates
- Individual Income Tax: Includes Returns for Resident (EZ and long), Part-Year Resident and Non-Resident; Schedules; Amended Returns; Extension to File; Estimated Payments
- Business Income Tax for Corporation, S-Corps, and Partnerships: Returns; Schedules; Amended Returns; Extensions to File; Estimated Payments
- Estate & Gift Tax: Returns; Schedules; Amended Returns; Extensions to File
- Fiduciary & Trust: Returns; Schedules; Amended Returns; Extensions to File; Estimated Payments
- Sales & Use Tax: Sales and Use Tax Returns; Schedules; Business Registrations; Sales Tax Exemption Certificates
- Payroll Tax: New Hire Reporting; Employer's Contribution and Wage Reporting; Amended Contribution and Wage Reporting; Annual Reconciliations, Form 941s
- Informational Reporting: Quarterly returns, W2s, W3s, and 1099s; plus Powers of Attorney and more
MOST POPULAR FORMS
- Form 941, Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income
- Form 940, Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return
- Form 1096, Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns
- Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative
- Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement
- Form 7004, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other Returns
- Form W-2c, Corrected Wage and Tax Statements
- Form 941-X, Adjusted Employer's QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return or Claim for Refund
- Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
- Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- TD F 90-22.1 Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
- Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization
- Form W-3c, Transmittal of Corrected Wage and Tax Statements
- Form 1042, Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons
- Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
With SuperForm Tax Forms, the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and easiest to use source of federal, state, and local tax and informational forms, you can:
- Make it easy for staff to navigate and enter data onto forms that look identical to the government's original
- File with confidence knowing that you're always working the latest, officially-approved forms
- Easily carry over taxpayer and preparer profiles to forms and schedules from year to year
- Access fileable forms and instructions back to 1991
As a SuperForm Tax Forms customer, you'll receive free technical support, automatic updates, and unlimited access to our free tax forms hotline service. Plus, our tax forms hotline service delivers forms and instructions from as far back as 1970.
To try SuperForm® Tax Forms software free for 30 days, complete the form below.
Trial forms are watermarked and not fileable.
You will receive an email with instructions for downloading your free 30-day trial.
Questions? Contact us at 800.541.0954
To get more information about SuperForm® Tax Forms software, complete the form below.
A Bloomberg BNA Sales Representative will contact you to provide more information. You will also receive an email with links to additional product resources.
Questions? Contact us at 800.541.0954
To have a sales representative contact you with pricing, please complete the form below.
A Bloomberg BNA Sales Representative will contact you to provide a customized price quote.
Questions? Contact us at 800.424.2938
Review the changing landscape of the tax department, the problems with current tax management efforts, and how companies can leverage tax automation software to reduce risk and optimize their tax strategy.
Thank you for requesting our white paper. Download your PDF file today.
Please call us at 800.424.2938 if you have any questions. One of our Bloomberg BNA software products sales specialists will be happy to assist you.